Sunday, August 24, 2008

Update

Well here are 14 facts that a lot of people probably don't know about me.
  1. I compose piano music.
  2. I am nationally ranked in clogging.
  3. My favorite ice cream is bubblegum.
  4. I am DEFINITELY NOT a morning person.
  5. My favorite sports are swimming and running but my favorite sport to watch is basketball.
  6. My favorite colors are yellow and purple.
  7. My favorite type of dress is normally T- shirt and jeans.
  8. I love pizza and fruit.
  9. My favorite soda pop is sprite.
  10. I collect strawberry shortcake dolls.
  11. My favorite male athletes are Andrei Kirilenkoand Michael Phelps
  12. My favorite female athletes are Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin.
  13. I am a major fan of the Olympics.
  14. I love the Utah State Aggies.

2 comments:

Cherilee said...

I could have guessed yellow, but I had no idea about purple.

Bonnie said...

I love what you wrote. It helps me know you better. I think it is great that you have a blog