Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Finally Finished The Twilight Series!

Have you ever had one of those times where you say there is no way on earth that you are ever going to do something and then one day you just do it and actually end up liking it? Well that's how is was with the Twilight Series. ( At first) My friends read the books and then told me they were the greatest books in the world and that I should read them. I just said ha ha ya right whatever I am never going their. Well, about a week later i got curious and decided to read teh first book. I finished it in about a week and started the next one. Then I read the third book and just finished the fourth. Now I have to admit I am addicted to Twilight. So I guess you could say I am an official Twilight Fan.

2 comments:

wally the walrus said...

You 6th graders are so funny. I loved the twilight book also. my favorite was the second book, because Jacob with mentioned more than Edward. Don't you just love Jacob. I wish that bella (the dog) would have ended up with jacob.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on achieving your goal.

What are they about? Maybe I will try reading them.