Friday, August 20, 2010

Cross Country Here I Come... Hopefully.

So on the Fourth of July I ran the Honeyville Fourth of July 5k Freedom Run. I ran it with a time of 24:57. Well a guy from our ward who was helping with the race was really impressed and told my parents that he was going to talk to the Cross Country caoch about letting me join the team. Well today one of my friends told me that the team had a meeting and talked about me joining and they all wanted me to join. So she asked me if I would like to be on cross country with them! So hopefully I will be on the cross country team and the swim team in highschool.

3 comments:

Josh and Kaleena said...

Way to go woo wah. Cross Country will help you get in shape for swimming. Just make sure that you stay away from all the boys in high school.

Cherilee said...

Yes! Running is awesome! I'll have to pracitce with you even though you probably don't want me to.

Chalisse said...

Josh and Kaleena: (Although Im almost positive it was Josh who wrote that comment) Haha dont worry I will be good. Mom: Actually if I can eventually be able to keep up with you that will mean im doing really well and making progress!