Sunday, September 5, 2010

Box Elder vs. Bonneville and Mountain Crest Cross Country

The picture above is of me finishing the race with a time of 24:47.
The picture below is of me running my second lap of the race.

The picture below is of me running with my team on the first lap of the race.
This next picture is of everyone running at the start of the race.
This last picture is of all the teams having their team huddles before the race. The teams from left to right are Mountain Crest, Bonneville and then Box Elder.

Over all the race went pretty well. The course was a figure eight around Fort Beunaventura. It was Bonnevilles home course. I felt really good about this race and did pretty well also. I came in before all of the JV girls on my team and before half of the Varsity girls as well.

2 comments:

Cherilee said...

Keep itup running is fun!

Josh and Kaleena said...

Way to go Chalisse! That is awesome!