Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What Does Your Favorite Color Say About You?

Purple= Intuitive, Seeking, Creative, Kind, Self Sacrificing, Strong, Very Wise, Rare,
Red= Abitious, Energetic, Passionate, Spontaneous, Attractive, Inspiring, Powerful, Addicting
Yellow= Wise, Aware, Curious, Intellectual, Logical, Focused, Driven, Decisive
Black= Timeless, Stylish, Sophisticated, Overpowering, Intimidating, Perfectionist, Controlling
Green= Loyal, Unique, Relaxed. Flexible, Balanced, Inventive, Humble, Compassionate
Pink= Blissful, Idealistic, Funny, Artistic, Romantic, Individualistic, Expressive, Quirky
Orange= Loud, Outgoing, Accepting, Joyful, Impulsive, Enthusiastic, Optimistic, Confident
Blue= Deep, Conected, Spiritual, Peaceful, Experimental, Sensitive, Emotional, Affected
Brown = Realistic, Solid, Mature, Comforting, Stable, Dependable, Masculine, Unwavering,
White: Stuborn, Honest, Innocent, Serious, Shy, Naive, Ethical, Self-Important
Wow! I am Yellow! * ENJOY*

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ever since I was little, my favorite color has always been red. Excluding the word attractive, I guess your little chart is fairly accurate in describing me. I have always been very spontaneous and love doing things on the spur of the moment. There are little or no gray areas in my life--what I like, I am passionate about. I either really like something or I hate it. I can be very energetic and even addicted to the things I am passionate about, and when I decide to do something, no stone goes unturned in my trying to do it.

Ryan and Erin said...

You should have told me about your competition! I live in pleasant grove, which is only 10 mins from thanksgiving point! Oh well. But you did a great job!

wally the walrus said...

my favorite color is blueish black like the walrus. i really liked this post. IT must be true, the colors do describe me.
i hope all goes well with the last month of school. I would want you to get a b in any of your 6 grade classes.