Monday, May 18, 2009

Clogging Competition!!

About a week ago my sister and I danced at the Rocky Mountain Clogging Competition at Lagoon ! So first we woke up at 4:30 in the morning and drove down to Lagoon. We went to the pavilion and at 9:20 I danced my Intermediate A capella and got a 2nd place. Then at 1:10 I danced my Advanced Freestyle and at 1:20 I did Advanced All-Around Solos and again took second in both of those. The at 4:00 my team did our first team dance which was Girlfriend and took a First Place. Then last but not least we danced to Against The Grain by Garth Brooks.
The bad news is it rained all day long Non-Stop till 2:00 o'clock. The good news is we got an over all high score trophy in Against The Grain.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am serious. The next time you have a performance let me know in advance, so I can make plans to see you. Do you like watching "So You Think You Can Dance" on TV? It is my favorite TV show. I like it better than "American Idol". Do you watch either of those shows? Is so, who did you want to win American Idol? Were you happy with the results?

Chalisse said...

I didnt mind the results and I do watch American Idol it sometimes.