Thursday, July 2, 2009

I Need Opinions : )

Hello Everyone, Sorry I have not blogged for a while I am going to do better but I have added quotes at the bottom of this page so if you would like to check them out be my guest. Okay , so I have a question for you friends/ and family that read my blog. Well whenever I am deep in thought and am thinking about something so I am just not very talkative my dad always thinks there is something wrong. When I ask him why he thinks that he says " Well normally you would be a hyper spastic person that is so full of energy that they are bouncing off walls." Well my question is am I really hyper? Like my dad says? ( And all the time like he says) Leave a comment and tell me what you think. Remember this is just an opinion and I am ok with being hyper active if that is really how I am because I like being me : )

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Whenever I have seen you, you come across a very polite quiet young lady because the only time I have seen you lately is at weddings and those are very formal, but you are ALWAYS SMILING. You didn't seem hyper, but I knew you were happy because of your smile.

Now the important thing is: Have you stopped smiling at home while you have been thinking about these things? Also, are you worried about things you are thinking about? If you have stopped smiling then maybe your dad has a reason to worry about you. Why don't you just talk to him or your mom about your thoughts? Things are always so much clearer when you bounce your ideas off someone else. They may have ideas or insights that you may have never thought about before.

Cherilee said...

Nope you're not hyper. Thank goodness. I have the most normal teenager.

Cherilee said...

The Chalisse I know isn't a hyper person. She is a very serious, smart person that gets along with anyone.