Monday, September 8, 2008

State Fair

On Saturday, my family went down to the State Fair. First, we went and looked at Jensen's and my exhibits. Then we went and looked at all the animals. After seeing the animals, we went to the little hands on the farm activity. This is where kids get to pretend to be a farmer and learn about how farming works. We then went to the fine arts building and Jensen and I did a scavenger hunt that a lady by the door handed us. While in the fine arts building we saw a butter sculpture it was really neat, sadly I didn't get a picture of it. We also saw a pirate ship that was pretty big and was actually a bed. We had a lot of fun at the state fair and I hope we can go again.

2 comments:

Josh and Kaleena said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun! Way to go on all your exhibits! You're so talented!

Bonnie said...

Did you get any ribbons at the fair? When I was younger, I was in 4-H and I won some ribbons at the fair.