Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Myself!

Yeah! My birthday is coming up! I will be 13. There are a few reasons why I am glad that I will be thirteen.

  1. I can scare my grandpa because for years he's been scared that one day he will have a teenage grand daughter .
  2. I will be the same age as my best friend who' s birthday was yesterday. (Happy birthday Shelby !)
  3. I am only 3 years away from driving. (hopefully)
  4. I make my dad feel older. (no offense dad)
  5. Birthdays are always fun.

3 comments:

Cherilee said...

What do you mean, you only have three more years until you drive, I thought Dad said you had to be twenty!

Cherilee said...

Okay, Okay, now you are officially a teenager, I will let you rub it in. But you still get 13 spankings!

Josh and Kaleena said...

your not thirteen, I thought that third graders are only ten years old. It doesn't make any sense that you are a third grader that the age of 13. Something isn't adding up!